Sources and Contributors
Sources used in gathering the information presented here include:
- Articles by Massad Ayoob, originally published in Shooting Industry; most of the 10-part series is available online here: http://www.findarticles.com/p/search?qt=Explaining+the+deadly+force+decision&tb=art&qf=free
- A summary by Ron Hartman, from two printed sources, online here: http://tkdtutor.com/07Defense/Laws.htm
- Personal remarks made by Marc MacYoung
- Personal remarks made by Alain Burrese, Douglas Patt, Toma Rosenzweig, Martin Cooper, MG, and other members of the Animal list email listserv
- An online portal for legal texts created by the Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law School, here: http://www.law.cornell.edu/statutes.html
Sincerest thanks to all those listed, as well as to Sidney Oliver and Chele Shepard for volunteer (but excellent, natch) copyediting. Thanks also to Mas Ayoob for his continued, conscientious, and unfailingly correct research and instructional efforts in matters where others dare not tread, or do so poorly.